Collecting The Data
The data is gathered from the users on certain specific levels. The information is gathered when you enter your data in our fields or we may collect it automatically in certain cases. We also gather personal information when we receive it from other users.
We may collect certain personal information from you when you use our platform, apps, or related tools or services as per the requirement, and the following are the categories of the collected data:
- Name, email address, phone number, and home, business, and billing addresses, birth date, and gender
- Social media accounts and other publicly available information
- Government-issued Identification requested to confirm booking or identity verification, such as passport, driver’s license, and government redress numbers, and for vacation property owners, tax identification number
- Information filled in while making payments including such as payment card number, expiration date, and billing address
- Travel-related data such as preferred destination and kind of stay chosen, and special accessibility and nutritional needs according to the availability
- Loyalty program and membership information
- Communications with our team (call recordings with customer service representatives for quality assurance and training purposes), other conversations that occur within the platform among partners and travelers, and in-group chat and traveler-collaboration tools
- Searches executed by you, transactions, and other interactions with you on our online services
- Data of other people such as the people traveling with you or the ones who are involved in the booking process
When you use our platform, there are a few kinds of information that reaches us automatically. This includes:
- Your IP address
- Internet browser-type (such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Internet Explorer)
- The device type
- Your mobile service provider
- Unique device identification numbers
- Internet Service Provider
- Operating System
- The ways in which your device and our online services have interacted with each other such as the links clicked, features used, pages accessed, trips viewed along with selected dates and time.
- Information of any referring website or exit pages, and general geographic location (such as at the country or city-level)
Sharing The Data
The purpose behind sharing your personal data is to make your travel booking process easier and more convenient. We share your information with our partners who can get in touch with you as you move forward with your booking. We assist you at every step from choosing a perfect destination to making the right choice of accommodation. The third-party service providers receive your personal information from us to ensure timely delivery of services to you but they are restricted from sharing your data any further for their own direct marketing. Your information is also shared with the travel suppliers that airlines, hotels, and other related companies, and they might connect with you for making sure they have all the data they need to complete your request. We share your information with third-party business partners for marketing purposes. We abide by the law while sharing the private information of the users.
Rights And Choices Of The Users
The users can implement their data protection rights while using the platform and entering their personal information on it. They can skip the marketing details by choosing the “unsubscribe” button in the emails and the account. The users can contact customer service as well. Any consent given by the users to the website can be withdrawn at any moment by contacting us.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
For any question please reach out to us via email : [email protected]